Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day

Today is a day that is spent in honor of preserving the fragile planet we live on. It's a day to be thankful that our Earth was made to sustain something beautiful called life. Earth Day is a day to show we care about the world and that we will fight to maintain its wonders. Take a moment to do something that shows you care about protecting our environment and keeping our planet clean and healthy. Go ahead and pick up some trash on the sidewalk or even take shorter showers (however hard that might seem. trust me, I would know). As for me, I tried to help in little ways such as turning off the water while I'm brushing my teeth and only washing my laundry if it's a full load. Join the cause by doing your part.

Also, by purchasing our earrings, you are promoting recycled items used in everday life. It's a great way to get started in creating a better life for us all.

Have a happy, green Earth Day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

Hi, my name is Rajee, and I welcome you to my kingdom of dreams.